What can this charcoal be used for?
– paints, pastels, glazes, and other art mediums
– soil amendment
– activated charcoal (requires “activation” by heat or chemical, which essentially increases surface area of charcoal molecules)
– biochar (requires “activation” by hydrating and inoculating with mycelium just before adding to soil)
– home grown morel patches appreciate boosts of both charcoal and ash in their growing areas
– works great as an ice melt medium and is non-toxic for the environment
– and more!